Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Goodbye Sweet Home

As I write this, Scott is back in Delaware handling all the many details on the house. The packers have started boxing up all our belongings. In a couple of days it will be completely empty. It's hard for me to even think about it. There are so many things we have loved about this house, but most of all it's the dear friends and neighbors who really made it feel like home. It's up to the relo company to finalize the deal. They need to come through for us by Friday in order for us to close on the house in TX.

1 comment:

Katy said...

We miss you already. It just doesn't seem the same not seeing those 4 adorable little girls (many times dressed alike, except for maybe Gracie - she has her own style!) I'm so glad we got to know you - even if it was for just a short time. You will always have a special place in my heart since being in my small group at the ladies retreat. It was a good group! Come visit, but I will keep up with your clan through this blog!