Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Repurposed

This is Ashley's all-time most favorite sundress. She would continue to wear it forever if I would allow it, but the kid keeps growing and it's just too short...
This is just one of the many pairs of jeans that she's worn a hole in. I think they must crawl around at school or something. All my girls are sporting holes this year.
This is how I've solved the dilemma of a too short dress and holey jeans. I'm thrilled with the results and can't wait to tackle the next outfit. I'd love to do something like this etsy seller does. Click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I see alot of stuff like that on ebay for a fortune! Ali has a dress addiction this year and has to wear one (or skirt) every day. *sigh* She's my fashionista and is $$$$$!

she's crazy for shoes too.

I see something like that in our future.